Saturday, May 2, 2009

DC comics or Marvel?????

I know I love comics. But I need to lay down which are better. DC or Marvel? I have upsides and downsides. DC has Batman, wonder woman and Superman as the three best. Batman is my all time favorite in DC. He has no super powers but he's still really cool. Marvel has
spiderman, x-men, captain America, the Hulk and lots more. That's why I need YOUR advice to help me pick.

Oh, PS Next week is...... COMIC APPRECIATION WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So prepare for awesomness.
*******
Awesome person out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Comic Appreciation Week!?!?! AWESOME! I'll make sure to tune in!

    And, if I have to answer, I'm going with DC/Vertigo. I love the darker, moral-dilemma driven heroes, and of course Batman is the ultimate comic book hero!

    BUT I also love Marvel too. The Hulk rules :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I almost forgot --

    You are FULLY AWESOME :)

    Love, Thea

    ReplyDelete